This documentation is about how to install WPLocation plugin on your website.
Installing WPLocation on your website is very easy and it takes only a few minutes. Here is Step by Step procedure to install WPLocation.
Via the dashboard:
- Log in to your WordPress Dashboard and navigate to the Plugins page.
- On the Plugins page, click “Add new” and select “Upload”.
- Upload the wplocation.zip file and wait for WordPress to tell you it’s over. This may take a few seconds.
- The installation is now complete.
- Navigate to the plugin’s page and activate WPLocation.
Via (FTP) files:
- Access your hosting account using your preferred FTP client.
- Go to / wp-content / plugins / (or wherever you keep the plugins).
- Unpack the wplocation.zip file and upload it.
- The Installation is now complete.
- Log in to your WordPress Dashboard and navigate to the Plugins page and activate WPLocation.